The new version of Arzdigital application has been released. In this version, many errors and bugs of previous versions have been fixed so that users have a better user experience.
Many users complained about the prices not being updated, the app not opening and the screen turning black after using this application. All these bugs have been fixed in the current version.
If you are a user of the iOS version, before installing the new version Sure Delete the previous version and then install the new version. If you are an Android user and your application version is lower than 2.1.1, you must first delete the old version and reinstall the new version.
In the new version, many bugs related to the current price of digital currencies, which caused many users to complain, have been fixed. Crashing the application was one of the problems that existed in the previous versions and has been fixed in this version.
We are always looking for the best user experience at Aruzdigital and your comments will put us on the right track. Please send your comments and suggestions to improve the digital currency application.
Changes in version 2.1.2
- Fixing the bug of crashing or turning black on the currency page on some devices
- Fixed the bug of adding and editing portfolio transactions not working on some devices
- Fixed the currency chart crashing bug on some devices
- Synchronization of prices in the list of currencies, under observation and portfolio
- Fixed the bug of zeroing the prices
- Display disabled mode for currencies
- Improved currency search
- Improve each user’s view page
- Improved price list performance